What is a cookie and what is it for?
A cookie (or login cookie) is a text file that can be saved, subject to your choice, in a dedicated space on your computer’s hard drive (computer, tablet …) when you consult a online service through your browser software. It is transmitted by the server of a website to your browser. Each cookie is assigned an anonymous identifier. The cookie file allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is registered during its period of validity. A cookie does not allow to track or identify an individual.
When you visit the web sites published by SafeBrands, we may install, subject to your choice, several types of cookies.
Which types of cookies are installed by our websites?
- Google Analytics Statistics Cookies
These cookies make it possible to establish statistics of frequentation of our sites and to detect problems of navigation in order to follow and to improve the quality of our services.
- Navigation cookies
Cookies are necessary for an efficient navigation on our web sites, the authentication of our customers in their secure clients’ portals and the maintenance of the whois search sessions. In no case are they used to know the domain names you are looking for on our search engine availability, this research remains at all times completely confidential.
Exercise your choices according to the browser you use
You can set your browser at any time to express and modify your wishes in terms of cookies and especially regarding statistics cookies. You can express your choices by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies.
- On Internet Explorer
- Go to the “Gear” icon corresponding to the Tools> Internet Options function.
- Click on the privacy tab.
- Click on the advanced button, check the box “Ignore automatic cookie management”.
- On Firefox
- At the top of the Firefox window, click the Firefox button (Tools menu in Windows XP), and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- In the History> Retention Rules section, select “Use Custom Settings for History.”
- Uncheck Accept cookies.
- On Chrome
- Click on the vertical 3-point icon located in the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings. Click Advanced Settings at the bottom of the page.
- In the “Privacy and Security” section, click “Content Settings”.
- Click on “Cookies”.
- Activate the “Block cookies” button.
- On Safari
- Go to Settings> Preferences
- Click on the Privacy tab
- In the “Block cookies” area, check the “always” box
- Sur Opéra
- Click on Menu >Settings
- Click on “Privacy and Security”
- In the “Cookies” area, select “block third-party cookies and site data”.
If the browser you use is not in this list, please contact us, we will send you the correct procedure.