- advise you about the trademarks to register,
- check your applications and the validity of your rights,
- file your previously-registered trademarks directly with the Trademark Clearinghouse.
ON YOUR BEHALF, WE CAN…
- perform registration of domain names in the desired extensions with the various registries,
- carry out all the necessary administrative procedures,
- provide tracking of your applications with a dedicated account manager and via a secure extranet, with data synchronized with the Trademark Clearinghouse in real-time.
You have only a single declaration to make per trademark, however many extensions the corresponding domains are to be registered in.
- alert you in the event of one of the new registries receiving a registration application identically matching one of your trademarks, via the “trademark claims” system, the duration of which (90 days) we can extend for one or more years,
- offer analysis of the nature of the infringement in order to determine in conjunction with yourselves the appropriate steps to take,
- our domain name monitoring systems allow you to extend the results of the clearinghouse “trademark claims” to registered domains that include your trademarks,
LAST BUT NOT LEAST…
Although the Trademark Clearinghouse obliges you to pay on line by credit card (unless you subscribe to the Trademark Clearinghouse’s “Prepayment” offer, which requires an initial deposit of $15,000), Mailclub invoices you at the intervals you wish, with all the standard methods of payment.
To obtain details of our “Corporate” or “Law Firms” services and our rates, please contact us.
54, rue Greneta
Tél.: +33 (0)1 80 82 82 60
Fax: +33 (0)1 80 82 82 61
SAFEBRANDS SOUTHERN EUROPE
Pôle Media Belle de Mai
37, rue Guibal
13356 Marseille Cedex 3
Tél.: +33 (0)4 88 66 22 22
Fax : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 20
4284 rue de la Roche
H2J 3H9 CANADA
Tél. : +1 514 600-6124
SAFEBRANDS COTE D'AZUR
4 boulevard de Cimiez
Tél. : +33 (0)4 83 93 53 80
Fax : +33 (0)4 88 66 22 57