SafeBrands mail server rental includes the installation of the Debian operating system and the Plesk application layer.
Plesk provides an XP-type interface, ensuring that it is visually familiar to most users and therefore making Unix/Linux system operations far easier to learn and quick to use. It also includes many new features.
The software architecture is designed to support the management of thousands of Virtual Hosts on a single machine, therefore eliminating barriers to the growth of ROI for each mail server. We have been using the Plesk solution in production for several years now, providing close to 2 million accounts worldwide.
Set up new domains and their e-mail services in just a few clicks, including POP, IMAP, Webmail, e-mail forwarding and more.
Standard features included with your mail server are:
- POP3 and IMAP servers
- POP and IMAP (secure) servers
- Unlimited e-mail accounts and aliases
- Authenticated SMTP server
- Auto-replies that can be configured by the user
- Mailling lists (mailman)
- Webmail client included (Atmail or Horde)
- User permissions management
- Configurable antispam
- Antivirus with quarantine function